Join a Research Study
Benefit from Clinical Trials
The Global Medical Institutes are currently enrolling patients for a variety of clinical trials. Below is basic eligibility criteria for each trial. To find out more information or to schedule an appointment please call our corporate office at (609)-921-6050 or text (609)-921-3555.
Below is a list of a few of our current clinical trials:
- Individuals aged 50-90 may be eligible for one of our trials.
- Please call to schedule a memory screening.
- Princeton Medical Institute offers complimentary memory screenings to the public. Call (609) 921-6050 to schedule your appointment!
- Individuals aged 7-75 that struggle with depression may be eligible for a clinical research trial.
- Please call (609) 921-6050 for a depression screening.
Contact Us Today
- Individuals aged 18-65 that struggle with Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective disorder may be eligible for a clinical research trial.
- Individuals at least 18 years old who smoke at least 10 cigarettes a day and who have failed at least one other attempt to quit smoking.
Episodic Cluster Headaches
- Individuals aged 18-70 that suffer from Episodic Cluster Headaches may be eligible for this study.
- Please call as soon as your episode starts!
NASH – Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- Individuals aged 18-70 that have NASH may be eligible to participate in this trial.
- Please call us at (609)-921-6050 for more information.
Global Medical Institutes are constantly getting new trials. Trials may stop enrollment with little to no notice. We recommend giving our staff a call and scheduling an appointment at your earliest convenience if you are interested in participating in a clinical research trial.